MeasureOHM® is a Turnkey Hardware/Software Data Acquisition System that is capable of measuring and recording multiple electrical resistances per test device. Each individual (port) electrical resistance is evaluated with respect to a User defined Min/Max specification resulting in a computer generated (overall) PASS/FAIL displayed result for the test device.
MeasureOHM® is designed to interface to your test device whether it be a RTD sensor, PCBA assembly, or other electro-mechanical device.
The MeasureOHM® system offers the following features:
- Standard 19 inch rack mount Electronics Cabinet (Height = 4U)
- Up to Eight (8X) device/port resistances measured sequentially (approximately 1.5 seconds between measurements)
- Wide Resistance Measurement Range: 10 microohms to 100 Megaohms via the integration of a Multiplexed/Switched Fluke 8808A Digital Multimeter
- Four Wire Resistance Measurement method results in minimizing test lead resistances
- Use of the mSPECIFY® software utility program which is used to configure and store the test parameters for a specific test part number (up to 100 unique test profiles may be stored)
- Full traceability of electrical resistance measurements to the test part serial number by logging of all test measurements and results to a MySQL Database with the first year of service provided at no charge.
- Use of the mDATA® software utility program which is used to data mine and export the stored results in MySQL directly to MicroSoft Excel.
- Optional implementation of Good and Bad Gage R&R units (daily runs required). This process is a simple way of knowing that your measurement system is setup and running correctly.
The MeasureOHM® System is validated which means that you can easily integrate the System into your ISO 9000 Quality System as part of your Manufacturing Environment.
Contact us at email@example.com for more information.